Cuba Energy 2018 will provide a platform for the whole value chain, from CUPET downwards to share ideas, develop business and forge partnerships
Across a three-day programme, the event will discuss and debate the future of oil and gas exploration and production in Cuba, providing an exclusive in-depth insight into the opportunities and the priorities for domestic and international investors and suppliers. It will also examine the regulatory and fiscal framework to provide all delegates with a detailed understanding of how to work in Cuba and to make the most of the opportunities presented.
'Meeting the Challenges Ahead'
The Cuba Energy programme will cover the following essential areas:
- The latest results from the 2D multi-client survey in the Cuba Economic Zone
- Update on existing exploration and production activities - onshore, shallow water, deep water, Gulf of Mexico; taking into account new and current legislation
- Positioning of the Caribbean as growing oil and gas hub
- Overview of service and supply technologies that can make a difference to Cuba
- Enhanced oil recovery on existing fields
- Midstream and downstream projects
- Health and safety considerations
- Cuba’s exclusive economic zone
- Gas supply
- Focus on oil and gas technologies for Cuba
Delegates will receive an exclusive insight into the very latest information and analysis provided by CUPET further to the results of the extensive BGP 2D multi-client survey offshore Cuba.
Carried out by BGP Marine; the data is the result of 18 months extensive work over 27,000 km of 2D long-offset, high resolution, broadband seismic and gravity data. The survey specifically targets the Cuba Economic Zone of the Gulf of Mexico areas.
The programme will conclude again with the highly popular site visit on 7th December providing a first-hand insight into Cuba’s operations. The day will include transport, lunch and participants will be hosted throughout by CUPET executives.