About Cuba Energy, Oil and Gas
Cuba is developing a vibrant energy sector with an estimated seven billion barrels of oil in place and a high potential of growth, as well as a wealth of investment opportunities.
- Oil and gas exploration and production
- Update on blocks, onshore, shallow water, deep water, Gulf of Mexico
- Overview of service and supply technologies that can make a difference to Cuba
- Enhanced oil recovery on existing fields
- Midstream and downstream projects
- Cuba’s energy mix
- Cuba’s exclusive economic zone
- Gas supply
The Cuba Energy, Oil and Gas (CEOG 2017) conference programme is being developed by industry experts in collaboration with CUPET and provides delegates with an invaluable insight into these key issues facing Cuba, the development and realisation of the huge challenges and opportunities ahead.
It will also examine the regulatory and fiscal framework to provide all delegates with detailed insight into how to work in Cuba and to make the most of the opportunities presented.
The conference will conclude on 29th September with a site visit to one of CUPET’s major oil field areas Matanzas which will provide delegates with a first-hand look and overview.
Who Will Attend?
Managing Directors, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Board Members, Directors, Senior Management and Advisers from leading oil and gas companies and suppliers
- Governments and businesses will meet to discuss potential partnerships
- Business matching arranged in advance online or via the dedicated application
- Meet face-to-face with international investors and discuss the latest business opportunities
- Industry leading speakers sharing the latest updates from the region
At CEOG 2017 you will be able to;
- Pre arrange one to one business meetings with your preferred attendees
- Participate in all networking breaks
- Ask questions to the panellists and speakers
- Discover the latest products and services
Aims of CEOG
- Understand the significant opportunities present throughout Cuba’s energy, oil and gas sectors.
- Join together domestic and international investors and suppliers wishing to build partnerships as a platform for real business in Cuba.
- Setting the scene of the Cuban energy, oil and gas sectors – how can international companies cooperate with domestic organisations, CUPET and the Ministry.
- Discuss the financial and regulatory climate in more depth and hear the latest on licensing, production and routes to entry.